about sewn studio
a modern fabric boutique & sewing lounge in cincinnati, ohio offering designer fabrics and sewing classes for all levels. we support crafters in creating one-of-a-kind handmade treasures and offer only top-quality fabrics, patterns, books, supplies, and instruction.
To subscribe and receive posts to your inbox, please enter your email address below and click on the Subscribe button.
- MJ’s “Beat It” Jacket on the Oliver & S blog today
- us map baby quilt tutorial
- New Year, New Quilting Skills
- Field Study Quilt
- Learn Paper Piecing with Guest Teacher Andie Johnson
- New Women’s Patterns from Liesl Gibson
- Sewing With Knits: Charlie Hoodie
- Ombre Strip Quilt- choosing the back and binding
- Ombre Strip Quilt- Class and Kits!
- Fall Kids Sewing with Oliver & S
Tag Archives: patterns
Fall is here and the kids officially need new cooler weather clothes. At least for the mornings. It’s that weird transitional time in Cincinnati where you need outerwear on the way to school and shorts on the way home. Still, … Continue reading
oh, Kooan… we miss your fun antics and wild designs on Project Runway, but you will most certainly never be forgotten. we are definitely looking forward to whatever comes next for this designer who we think epitomizes “outside the box”. … Continue reading
we’re so excited to be able to share with you the *brand new* fall 2012 Oliver + S trunk show!! we’ll have these beautiful and impeccably sewn garments on display through the rest of this week and we also have … Continue reading
If you haven’t heard about Figgy’s newest line of patterns… where have you been? Shelly and Daniela have put together a children’s clothing line that is hip, fun, and stylish while at the same time wearable and very high quality. … Continue reading